- "One of my great memories from John is from when we were having some argument. I was disagreeing and we were calling each other names. We let it settle for a second and then he lowered his glasses and he said, ‘It’s only me…’ and then he put his glasses back on again. To me, that was John." …
Bless the Sultan
The fact that that was the thing that pulled the Sultan out of his trance.
Common sense hit the Sultan in the face. Perfect.
This makes me crack up every time. xD
Within the last couple days:
• Robin Willians died
• an innocent black teenager was shot to death
• a police officer at west lake mall maced a black man that just happened to walk by, then arrested him and refused him water
• policemen have been using brute force against peaceful protesters
• Ebola has broken out
• 94 people were killed in 3 days in the Ukraine
• people have begun to plan a real life purge
Someone please tell me. What, in THE HELL is going on